Best Projects and Gifts for 10‑Year‑Olds
Hands-On Art & Science Kits For Kids
At 10 years old, your child is ready to tackle even more complicated science topics and more detailed art projects.
Projects from the Doodle Crate line encourage creativity and art. Projects from the Tinker Crate line explore science, engineering, and technology.
Chalkboard & Glow Slime
Stretch your chemistry and doodling muscles and mix two kinds of slime with this hands-on kit — jet-black chalkboard slime and glow-in-the-dark slimeGet It »
Assemble your own hand-crank flashlight, great for outdoor adventures, emergencies, or just battery-free fun.Get It »
Scratch Art Lantern
Paint your own scratch art panels, then explore scratch art to create your own unique lantern. Illuminate your designs with light and color to glow through the panels of the lantern.Get It »
Check out Sample Crates
for every age!
Check Out Our Geography & Culture Line
Explore a new destination every month with Atlas Crate
Awards and Press
- Parents' Choice Gold Award
- Dr. Toy's 10 Best Creative Products Winner
- Academics' Choice Brain Toy Award Winner
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Best Toy Award Gold Seal
- Dr. Toy's Best Picks Winner
- Purdue University - Promotes Engineering Thinking & Design