Best Toys and Gifts for 5‑Year‑Olds
Hands-On Art & Science Kits For Kids
Most kids will start school at age 5. Help bridge the gap between education and fun with toys that both teach and entertain!
Each set comes with a build-it-yourself project kit and a fun magazine to keep the reading and education going after the toys are made.
Create a color-mixing light jar, project colorful shadows, and play with rainbow glasses to learn about rainbow optics!Get It »
Moving with Muscles
Build a soccer player with a leg that mimics muscular movement. Then craft your very own bow and arrow set to learn how your arm muscles work.Get It »
Build a spinning kaleidoscope, mirror book, and a travel pouch for your mirror! Explore angles and patterns.Get It »
Check out Sample Crates
for every age!
Check Out Our Geography & Culture Line
Explore a new destination every month with Atlas Crate
Awards and Press
- Parents' Choice Gold Award
- Dr. Toy's 10 Best Creative Products Winner
- Academics' Choice Brain Toy Award Winner
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Best Toy Award Gold Seal
- Dr. Toy's Best Picks Winner
- Purdue University - Promotes Engineering Thinking & Design