Best Projects and Gifts for Teens
Hands-On Art & Science Kits For Teens 13+
Have your teen explore complex real-world objects and phenomena.
Projects from the Doodle Crate line encourage creativity and art. Projects from the Tinker Crate line explore science, engineering, and technology. With Eureka Crate, your teen can put science to work and engineer something amazing to use every day.
Soap up with your very own soap next time you wash your hands.Get It »
Make a colorful flame lamp and complete 7 combustion experiments that explore the chemistry of oxidation, the flame test, and light energy.Get It »
Explore UV light and mix up 3 solutions that glow in the dark. Explore the chemistry of fluorescence, phosphorescence, and chemiluminescence.Get It »
Light-Up Wire Art
Build two custom electronic art pieces with EL wire. Choose from five existing templates, or create your own from scratch.Get It »
Check out Sample Crates
for every age!
Awards and Press
- Parents' Choice Gold Award
- Dr. Toy's 10 Best Creative Products Winner
- Academics' Choice Brain Toy Award Winner
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Best Toy Award Gold Seal
- Dr. Toy's Best Picks Winner
- Purdue University - Promotes Engineering Thinking & Design