Christmas Village Advent Calendar
What you get
Order by Nov. 17 for U.S. and Canada delivery by December.
Count down to Christmas with 24 days of presents — and create a cozy Christmas village, piece by piece! Open a new envelope each day, then follow the step-by-step instructions inside to build a new piece of your merry mini village every day — from a reindeer to an evergreen tree to a cute little house. What will you uncover next? Maybe a bell tower? Maybe a reindeer barn? Anything is possible in this Christmas crate that keeps on giving!
• Includes step-by-step instructions for building 24 individual projects, each wrapped up in a colorful, Christmassy envelope — plus a snowy setting you can spread out and display all your finished builds on.
• Includes a jam-packed supply kit full of markers, sticky foam, thick paper, pipe cleaners, and more — everything you need to complete and customize each project.
• Includes instructions and materials to string up the envelopes into a festive holiday garland.
• The completed scene includes a town hall (with a roof that opens and closes), a store (with a customizable sign), a Christmas tree (complete with customizable presents and a topper you design yourself), and more!
• Dimensions for completed display: approximately 36 x 12 inches (92 x 31 cm) or more — feel free to spread out!
From the desk of the product designer:
Behind the design
“We wanted to echo the way a traditional paper advent calendar works by having kids string up all the envelopes into a paper garland at the beginning of the holiday season. Then they can keep the DIY fun going everyday, with a new project to build with every envelope opened! ”
By the numbers
Bell tower prototypes: 2
Antler designs tested: 4
Hours of carols played for inspiration: 83!
May 23 2023
Loved the Kiwico . My grandkids look forward to receiving them. The Advent Village is awesome ?
May 12 2023
My kids were 8 and 4 last year, and they did this project together. It was great; the older kid was able to help with the trickier aspects, but there was also plenty the little one could do. The trees were kind of hard. We saved the pieces so maybe we can put it again together next year; it would be nice to have the directions also come separately in case we want to pull it out again year after year.
Feb 15 2023
My 6yo loved this and did it unassisted for the most part of the course of 3 days. I wish it was easier to take apart to keep for next year. Also the trees were hard for him to build and the pieces didn’t stay together well once built.