How we did it:
- plastic bottle
- wooden skewers
Make a Base
1. Cut a carrot into chunks.
2. Break one of your skewers into smaller pieces. (About 2 inches long).
3. Push a small piece of skewer into one of the carrot chunks.
Make Balancing Arms
1. Push a long skewer into your carrot chunk at an angle. On the opposite side push another skewer into the carrot at the same angle.
2. Push a gumdrop onto the end of each skewer.
3. Time to balance! Rest the small skewer on your bottle. You can even give it a gentle nudge and it will still balance!