Bread Roll Puppets
Turn snack time into show time by making this delicious talking snack!
- 5 - 8
- Est. Time:
How we did it:
- bread roll - (rolls that aren't pre-cut work best)
- raisins or chocolate chips
1. Cut a line into the middle of the bread roll. This will be the puppet's mouth.
2. Use the knife to poke two small holes above the mouth for eyes.
3. Place the raisins or chocolate chips inside holes.
4. Play with your puppet! Move the top and bottom to make your bread roll talk!
5. Try putting a piece of ham inside the bread roll. It gives your puppet a more defined mouth and it's delicious!Put on a puppet show with your snack!