Greek Yogurt Guppies
How we did it:
- baking tray
- parchment paper
- greek yogurt
1. Cover the baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Wash and dry the strawberries.
3. Grab two strawberries. Cut off the stems, then cut each into about 6 slices each and set them aside.
4. Dip the remaining strawberries into the yogurt. Then place them on the cookie sheet. (You may need to use a spoon to cover the strawberry evenly!)
5. Decorate the strawberries! Use raisins to make eyes and the strawberry slices to make fins.
6. Put the strawberries in the freezer for about 1 to 2 hours or until they are frozen.
Take the strawberries out of the freezer and enjoy!