How we did it:
- kool-aid or fruit juice (at least 2 different flavors)
- ice cube tray
- soda water
- clear cup
1. Freeze a few different flavors of Kool-Aid or your favorite fruit juices in an ice cube tray.
2. Fill a clear cup with the frozen juice cubes. (Make your Kool-Aid double-strength by adding half as much water for extra bright frozen juice cubes that will add some real punch to your potions!)
3. Fill the cup 3/4 full with soda water.
4. Give your magic potion a minute or two to brew.