How we did it:
- pancake mix
- banana (1)
- blueberries (3)
1. Follow the directions on your pancake mix to make your pancake batter.
2. Have a grownup assistant heat a pan on medium-high heat.
3. Cook at least one large, one medium, and one small pancake in the pan.
4. Put the large pancake on a plate and the medium pancake on top.
5. Cut the banana into slices. Then cut one of the slices in half.
6. Use the banana to make ears, a snout, and a tail. Then use blueberries to give your bear eyes and a nose.
7. Cut the small pancake in half to add arms to your bear. Now enjoy your perspective pancakes!