How we did it:
- popcorn (4 cups) - fresh popped is best, or look for microwave popcorn with no butter
- mini marshmallows (1 1/2 cups)
- butter (1 tbsp)
- food coloring - optional
1. Microwave the butter for about 30 seconds. (Make sure you use a big microwave-safe bowl!)
2. Add the marshmallows to the bowl and microwave for 1 minute to melt.
3. Stir the marshmallows and butter together. (If there are still lumps, give it a few more seconds in the microwave). If you like, add a few drops of food coloring.
4. Add the popcorn and mix it up.
5. Dump the mixture out onto wax paper and form it into balls.
6. Eat and enjoy!
Serve your coral with a couple of orange fish for a coral reef snack!