Make a yummy fruit pie with symmetrical slices!
- 5 - 8
- Est. Time:
How we did it:
- frozen pie crust
- yogurt - thick, unsweetened or sweetened
- fruit - assorted
1. Follow the directions on the packaging to bake your pie crust.
2. While the pie crust bakes, cut your fruit into slices. (Look at the fruit slices. They're symmetrical!)
3. When the pie crust is done, take it out of the oven and let it sit until cool.
4. Fill the pie crust with yogurt and spread it out evenly.
5. Gently drag a knife over the yogurt to mark equal sections of the pie. (Ask a grownup assistant to help!)
6. Create symmetrical patterns on your pie with the fruit slices.
7. Eat and enjoy!