How we did it:
- mason jar
- masking tape
- colored pencils
1. Fold a 1 foot piece of aluminum foil in half.
2. Lay the foil over the opening of the mason jar and press the edges down to cover it.
3. Use a pencil to poke a hole about an inch from the side of the mason jar.
4. Carefully pull off the aluminum foil. Slide your flashlight up into the hole until the switch is just below the foil. Turn on the flashlight and put the foil back on the mason jar.
5. Angle your flashlight until it shines out the side. Stick a long piece of tape over it to hold it in place.
6. Put the mason jar on top of a piece of paper, and gently spin the foil around until you find a pattern you like. Trace the pattern.
Color your drawing with colored pencils or markers to created beautiful abstract artwork!