Silly Symmetrical Socks
What do you know about socks? Socks go on your feet, they can be short or long, after gym class they smell really bad, and they come in perfectly matching symmetrical pairs. Follow the steps to make your own silly socks!
- 5 - 8
- Est. Time:
How we did it:
- colorful paper
1. Draw a sock on a piece of colorful paper and cut it out. Then trace around it to make an identical sock.
2. Pick a different color of paper and fold it in half. Cut out a silly shape along the fold.
3. Open it up. You should have a shape with two sides that match perfectly.
4. Cut the shape in half along the fold.
5. Glue the shapes to the same spot on each sock.
6. Keep cutting and gluing shapes to decorate your silly socks!