Fun with ice...or snow!
For those of you in the middle of the summer heat, you can do this project easily with a store bought block of ice or your own homemade block. Those of you with access to snow, get a bowl full and let your wee ones have a go at it! This is super easy, super delightful, wet, messy and scientific to boot!
How we did it:
- block of ice, store bought or homemade
- salt (one cup)
- liquid watercolor or watered down food coloring
- sponges and/or paint brushes, eye droppers
- a tray with edges - like a cookie sheet with sides
- squirt bottle
- paper towels or clean scrap rags