Foil Dreidel Collage
How we did it:
- foil paper (1 pkg) - can be found with origami paper at craft stories
- scissors (1)
- glue (1 bottle) - Elmer's works best
- paper (1 per person) - white or black
- dreidel templates (2-4 ) - use as many sizes as you like
- empty cereal box or other cardboard
Using an empty cereal box, cut out several different sizes of dreidels. These will be your templates.
Trace and cut out several dreidels of different sizes and shapes from the foil paper.
Provide each child with some paper and glue and have them create a collage using the foil dreidels.
Glue sticks or Elmer's Glue work well. The Elmer's Glue works better for younger children.
The collage is finished when your child is done!
Another completed collage.