My Body And Me
- Muscles & Organs
- Glow Paper X-Rays
About This Crate
- Too much yarn left over after sewing the felt organs? You can use a pencil or chopstick to quickly push the extra yarn inside.
- Divide the stuffing into three piles before beginning, but leave a slightly bigger pile for the brain — it's the biggest one.
- Be careful with the stethoscope. Very loud noises can damage your ears, especially if they are amplified.
Repurpose Your Crate
- Looking for something to do with the crate everything came in?
- With help from an adult, you can cut up the cardboard and turn it into a moving muscular arm!
- In this muscle machine, you’ll be mimicking the action of a muscle by pulling a string. This is actually pretty similar to how your muscles work. Muscles are made up of long fibers of cells, kind of like bundles of string.
- Read the tutorial here »