- Use felt and fluff to craft a soft and squishy snowman that tips over when you push it... then wobbles right back up again. A wonderful way to explore the science of weight and balance, all while DIYing your own cheery holiday decor!
- Learn about the scientific method, then put together a bubbly chemical reaction in your own fab chemistry lab. Try other color mixing experiments, make some colorful art, and learn about everyday chemical reactions.
- Encourage little artists with a color-block painting project, abstract bead sculpture, and a personalized art smock.
- Ignite a passion for science at an early age and save when purchased as a pack. Recommended for Ages 5+. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Create a custom speedy race car and use black washi tape to create a speedway on any surface.
- Build a working catapult, "dragon" wagon, and a royal castle to explore medieval times!
- Build a glowing campfire, cook up tasty treats, and make a beary fun backpack!
- Personalize the butterfly wings set with felt stickers and velvet ribbon before flying away!