Showing 1 to 10 of 16
- Delve into a week of discovery & delight exploring awesome arcades, fun with flight, deep-sea adventures & more!
Supplement & extend your child's Kiwi Camp experience with these specially curated projects to match each day's theme!
Kiwi Camp will feature five-days of FREE content, video and additional DIY activities to pair with these crates.
Find out more about Kiwi Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here! Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long.
- Build a unicorn costume with a majestic mane, a noble snout, and a horn that lights up!
- Shop for Kiwi favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Create a custom speedy race car and use black washi tape to create a speedway on any surface.
- Ignite a passion for science at an early age and save when purchased as a pack. Recommended for Ages 5+.
- Engineer a paint pendulum, complete with paint bottle holder. Practice your swing and create vibrant spiral art, where every painting is totally unique. Then repurpose your pendulum to play games — like soccer, bowling, and more!
- Build a rocket launcher and a set of your own flying rockets. Make a kite and run around to watch it fly.
Everything needed, from materials to illustrated directions, is included, along with imagine!, a bonus play & learn magazine for kids.
Through Kiwi Camp, supplement & extend Fun with Flight with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Kiwi Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Froggie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Create your own solar system mobile, complete with a light-up sun in the center.
- Add racing stripes and patterns to your cars with a hand-powered airbrush tool and stencils. Build out your cars and then, experiment and tinker with the wheels and balloon to see how fast they can go.