- Ignite a passion for science at an early age and save when purchased as a pack. Recommended for Ages 5+.
- Engineer a paint pendulum, complete with paint bottle holder. Practice your swing and create vibrant spiral art, where every painting is totally unique. Then repurpose your pendulum to play games — like soccer, bowling, and more!
- Sew up a circuit using flexible conductive thread, then craft a unicorn keychain whose horn lights up when you touch its tail to its hoof.
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Froggie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- With this 5-pack of projects, you'll concoct oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glittery confetti slime; color-changing thermochromic slime; circuit-perfect conductive slime; doodle-able chalkboard slime; and some bonus glow-in-the-dark slime!
- Reptiles are fascinating! Make a cuddly snake, play a game with a color-changing chameleon, build a turtle box for keepsakes.
- Engineer a basic circuit, using your slime as a conductor to light up an LED (and a love of science!). Then conduct a series of electric experiments that showcase the science of switches, resistance, LED color-mixing, and more!
- Learn about acid-base reactions and the science of molecules while mixing up a colorful chemical concoction, then press the mixture into bath-bomb shape. Drop your finished bath bombs into water to see fizzy chemical reactions — in action!
- Craft and customize two kinds of colorful, crystal-inspired soaps. Explore mineral science, colorful ombre geodes, and chemical reactions.
- Create your own solar system mobile, complete with a light-up sun in the center.