- Light up a love for material science by building an adjustable articulated desk lamp. Fulfill your engineering desktiny by constructing an adjustable tilt-and-fold desk. Then build a pair of stereo headphones that turns electrical energy into stunning stereo sound!
- Reptiles are fascinating! Make a cuddly snake, play a game with a color-changing chameleon, build a turtle box for keepsakes.
- Let's learn about baking! Design a chef hat, make a cake, and practice measuring in the kitchen!
- Build a ballista and experiment with aiming and launching!
- With this 5-pack of projects, you'll concoct oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glittery confetti slime; color-changing thermochromic slime; circuit-perfect conductive slime; doodle-able chalkboard slime; and some bonus glow-in-the-dark slime!
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Froggie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Design the board, launch, and play, all while discovering pinball game physics!
Everything needed, from materials to illustrated directions, is included, along with imagine!, a bonus play & learn magazine for kids.
Through Kiwi Camp, supplement & extend Pinball Machine with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Kiwi Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Purchase by June 7 in time for Camp KiwiCo, which starts on June 22, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Create a color-mixing light jar, project colorful shadows, and play with rainbow glasses to learn about rainbow optics!
- Explore the science of sound by building an amplification circuit to power your own personal light-up speaker.
- Make a color-mixing LED crystal and explore the physics of color!