- Learn how primary colors can be used to make all the colors of the rainbow, and how complementary and analogous colors work together. Then use what your newfound color knowhow to craft a couple of abstract poured paintings.
- Explore UV light and mix up 3 solutions that glow in the dark. Explore the chemistry of fluorescence, phosphorescence, and chemiluminescence.
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Build a magnetic mixing machine and explore 4 amazing reactions that explore the science of solubility, reaction speed, and oxidation-reduction.
Delivery note: Vortex Lab is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Stretch your chemistry and doodling muscles and mix two kinds of slime with this hands-on kit — jet-black chalkboard slime and glow-in-the-dark slime
- Create a scene against a rainbow of colors in a stained glass work of art!
- Explore STEAM-powered play at home with this 5-pack bundle of some of our most popular Koala crates. There's something here for every little learner.
- Make a spin art machine and experiment with centrifugal forces!
- Build a walking robot and experiment with mechanical motion!
- Design the board, launch, and play, all while discovering pinball game physics!
Everything needed, from materials to illustrated directions, is included, along with imagine!, a bonus play & learn magazine for kids.
- Create your own STEAM-powered adventure at home with this 5-pack bundle of some of our most popular Kiwi crates. There's something here for every budding scientist, artist, or innovator — from hands-on projects to amazing articles.