Showing 1 to 10 of 20
- Conduct a series of egg-themed experiments that show physics, chemistry, and biology in action. Color eggs using chemical reactions, create sparkly eggshells through crystallization, and more! Eggsplore the scientific method in a hands-on way, all while seeing bubbly, fizzy, bouncy, sparkly science at work!
Eggs not included.
- Build and decorate your own friendly robot buddy. Create a robot rabbit with a customizable track to run along. Write programs to solve puzzles and send your robot along a path.
- Build a rocket launcher and a set of your own flying rockets. Make a kite and run around to watch it fly.
- Build a launcher that uses elastic power to shoot foam cannonballs. Contains everything you need to build a working launcher and matching mount.
- Construct a marble-powered mechanism that helps keep time! Experiment with your timer and design new paths to help the marbles run faster, slower, and everything in between. Then time yourself while creating colorful dip-dye wood art.
- Ignite a passion for science at an early age and save when purchased as a pack. Recommended for Ages 5+. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Shop for Kiwi favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Create a color-mixing light jar, project colorful shadows, and play with rainbow glasses to learn about rainbow optics!
- Hit the arcade and build the claw and create a couple of cute pom pom prizes! Set up your own claw game and see if you can win the prizes. Learn about other arcade and then build your own version!
- Learn about the scientific method, then put together a bubbly chemical reaction in your own fab chemistry lab. Try other color mixing experiments, make some colorful art, and learn about everyday chemical reactions.