- Explore bubble chemistry, and how the construction and physics behind your machine helps bubbles form. Experiment with different wand positions and bubble formulas to make bigger, better bubbles, and practice noting your observations like scientists do! Then take a stab at more at-home explorations, from concocting your own super bubble mix, to building a pipe-cleaner bubble wand, to practicing bubble tricks.
- Explore electricity and circuits with our Color-Mixing LED Crystal crate and curated book, 100 Scientists Who Made History. Save when purchased as a pack.
- Craft and customize two kinds of colorful, crystal-inspired soaps. Explore mineral science, colorful ombre geodes, and chemical reactions.
- Explore space and mechanics with our Solar System crate and curated book, Our Solar System. Save when purchased as a pack.
- Explore reptiles and patterns with our Reptiles crate and curated book, A Color of His Own.
- Build a unicorn costume with a majestic mane, a noble snout, and a horn that lights up!
- Build a light-up UFO that you can wear around your head, complete with a fetching pair of alien glasses.
- Check up on a favorite stuffed animal with a stethoscope, syringe, and other handy vet tools. Explore animal anatomy by assembling organ and muscle systems. Play a "find the fracture" game using an x-ray lightbox and a set of animal cards. Learn to read cat and dog body language, and how vets understand animals when they can't talk.
- Design a sculpture that's uniquely you! Shape a sturdy wire armature to build your sculpture's skeleton, then flesh out your creation by adding and molding clay a little bit at a time. Experiment with different textures (from stripes to stars!), then finish off with a bright coat of paint.
- Create a scene against a rainbow of colors in a stained glass work of art!