- Explore nature with a glow-in-the-dark mushroom, firefly sock puppet, and a wiggling jellyfish race game.
Everything needed, from materials to illustrated directions, is included, along with imagine!, a bonus play & learn magazine for kids with additional activities and puzzles.
- Ignite a passion for science at an early age and save when purchased as a pack. Recommended for Ages 5+.
- Create a scene against a rainbow of colors in a stained glass work of art!
- Learn about the scientific method, then put together a bubbly chemical reaction in your own fab chemistry lab. Try other color mixing experiments, make some colorful art, and learn about everyday chemical reactions.
Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Explore learning that's out of this world, with this space-themed Koala crate! Make a sensory box full of felt shapes (like rockets and stars), and learn about space through tactile play. Then decorate your crate using planet stickers you paint yourself.
- Explore engineering with a marble run gameboard, complete with 35 track pieces and spinners to build all sorts of marble-ous machines. Then turn your gameboard into an artist's studio with a reversible chalkboard / whiteboard panel and built-in paint cups and art tray to help your imagination soar.
Dimensions: 21" L x 25" W x 38" H
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
Marble Run comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Everyone's favorite plucky panda makes the perfect cuddly companion for any Panda Crate kid.
This Poppy Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Make your own one-of-a-kind cape and personalize it with felt stickers!
- Encourage little artists with a color-block painting project, abstract bead sculpture, and a personalized art smock.
- Everyone's favorite kiwi bird makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Kiwi Crate kid — whether they're working on a science experiment, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Steve Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.