- Introduce your little one to outer space! Engage your child in tactile play, and promote brain growth with a seek-and-find game using a space box.
- Shop for KiwiCo best sellers and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
Ignite a passion for science and creativity with these 3 projects. Recommended for Ages 14+. Projects included:
- Chalkboard & Glow Slime
- Light-Up Speaker
- Glow Lab
- With this 10 pack, your students will work in pairs or small groups to construct automatons - hand-cranked machines that investigate mechanics and patterns of motion. The project is broken up into five suggested class periods and serves 20-40 students.
Value: $6 per student
This item qualifies for free shipping!
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order.
- Design the board, launch, and play, all while discovering pinball game physics!
- Build a walking robot and experiment with mechanical motion!
- Make a colorful flame lamp and complete 7 combustion experiments that explore the chemistry of oxidation, the flame test, and light energy.
- Build a launcher that uses elastic power to shoot foam cannonballs. Contains everything you need to build a working launcher and matching mount.
- Engineer a hand-cranked, wooden automaton that makes a marble climb stairs. Explore the gears and cams that make the mechanics work.
- Soap up with your very own soap next time you wash your hands.
- Construct a variable speed laser projector, capable of producing a variety of different geometric patterns.