- Decorate a wearable, one-of-a-kind bandana using horseshoe stamps and paint. Play a game of pick-up snakes with beaded, pipe-cleaner snakes and a paper barrel you craft yourself. Then build and decorate a hobby horse that you can bring on all your pretend-play adventures.
- Learn about the scientific method, then put together a bubbly chemical reaction in your own fab chemistry lab. Try other color mixing experiments, make some colorful art, and learn about everyday chemical reactions.
Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Explore STEAM-powered play at home with this 5-pack bundle of some of our most popular Koala crates. There's something here for every little learner.
- Learn about plant science in a hands-on way, by assembling your own suction-cup window planters and growing a set of green bean and squash plants. Learn to take care of your plants, identify new plant parts as they sprout, and make yummy dishes using fruit and other plant parts!
- Visit the farm with a matching veggie game, a set of four DIY finger puppets, and a barn tote case and playmat.
- Personalize the butterfly wings set with felt stickers and velvet ribbon before flying away!
- Transform a caterpillar puppet into a butterfly, build a rainstick, and play a stacking tree game.
- Shop for Koala favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Build a leafy green tree, and learn what plants need to thrive and survive. Play a felt flower matching game and make all sorts of colorful flower designs.Then sew and decorate a handy apron to stash your garden tools until next time!
- Make and decorate a kid-sized Christmas tree! Wrap fluffy pipe cleaners around the wooden "trunk" to make branches, then trim the mini tree with the included beads, bells, and tree skirt.