- Learn paper making and bookbinding techniques to make journals for your thoughts and doodles!
- Explore engineering with a marble run gameboard, complete with 35 track pieces and spinners to build all sorts of marble-ous machines. Then turn your gameboard into an artist's studio with a reversible chalkboard / whiteboard panel and built-in paint cups and art tray to help your imagination soar.
Dimensions: 21" L x 25" W x 38" H
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
Marble Run comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Explore the science of thermochromism — with squishy slime that shifts color when it changes temperature!
- Shop for Mechanics favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Recommended for Ages 5-8+.
Qualifies for free shipping!
- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own fizzy, oozy slime that "erupts" like a volcano! A hands-on way to explore kid-friendly chemistry, acids and bases, and the science of polymers.
- Build a wooden kangaroo that hops when you press it down. Craft a colorful coral reef art piece, and explore the undersea wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Get inspired by the Tjanpi Desert Weavers and make your own fiber dog sculpture. Play kolap, a strategy game from the tropical island of Mer. Then whip up a batch up Anzac biscuits — you're going to need a snack after all that kolap competition!
- Design and paint a canvas tote inspired by beautiful Batik bags. Build a racing komodo dragon, and learn all about this ravenous reptile that only lives in Indonesia.
- Stretch your chemistry and doodling muscles by creating a set of two kinds of slime with this hands-on glow in the dark slime kit.
- With this 4-pack of projects, you'll concoct oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glittery confetti slime; color-changing thermochromic slime; doodle-able chalkboard slime; and some bonus glow-in-the-dark slime!
- Go sightseeing in Indonesia, where you can design a canvas tote and build a racing komodo dragon. Then visit Colombia, where you can take in the sights and sounds of the country! Finish off with a trip to Italy, where you can build a spinning pizzeria automaton and make eye-catching art.