- Use shibori techniques to create a unique messenger bag with beautiful indigo patterns! Then sculpt and decorate an animal-shaped pencil holder, complete with stenciled pencils and animal pencil-toppers. Finish off learning about paper making and bookbinding techniques to make your own journals.
- Build a unicorn costume with a majestic mane, a noble snout, and a horn that lights up!
- Explore your world map and master basic navigational skills. Build a real spinning globe! Collect Atlas cards to make your own travel book, filled with fascinating facts and photos.
- Ignite a passion for science at an early age and save when purchased as a pack. Recommended for Ages 5+.
- Craft and customize two kinds of colorful, crystal-inspired soaps. Explore mineral science, colorful ombre geodes, and chemical reactions.
- Sew up a circuit using flexible conductive thread, then craft a unicorn keychain whose horn lights up when you touch its tail to its hoof.
- Learn about acid-base reactions and the science of molecules while mixing up a colorful chemical concoction, then press the mixture into bath-bomb shape. Drop your finished bath bombs into water to see fizzy chemical reactions — in action!
- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own glittery confetti slime, and customize it to your liking. A hands-on way to explore chemical reactions, polymers, color-mixing, and the sparkly science of glitter!
- Engineer a basic circuit, using your slime as a conductor to light up an LED (and a love of science!). Then conduct a series of electric experiments that showcase the science of switches, resistance, LED color-mixing, and more!
- Build a spinning pizzeria automaton, inspired by famed artist and inventor Leonardo da Vinci. Harness the calco process used by Renaissance artists to make eye-catching art.