- Make your own pencil holders! Learn how to sculpt a pencil holder from clay, paint your pencil holder, and paint some pencils to go with it!
- Make a color-mixing LED crystal and explore the physics of color!
- Assemble your own hand-crank flashlight, great for outdoor adventures, emergencies, or just battery-free fun.
- Make five unique zipper pulls and keychains using two cool techniques - stitching and spirelli string art!
- Use shibori techniques to create a unique messenger bag with beautiful indigo patterns!
- Help make a difference with this deluxe crate and book set from Kiwi Crate and Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.
- Create 2 awesome paper mache masks to wear or display!
- Everyone's favorite plucky panda makes the perfect cuddly companion for any Panda Crate kid.
This Poppy Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Paint your own scratch art panels, then explore scratch art to create your own unique lantern. Illuminate your designs with light and color to glow through the panels of the lantern.
- Hang out with a three-toed sloth you craft out of felt and yarn. Build a tabletop soccer game, then challenge a friend to a miniature match. Explore the Iguaçu Falls and celebrate Carnaval. Then reward your travels with some chewy chocolatey treats — homemade brigadeiros!
Through Atlas Camp, supplement & extend Explore Brazil with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Atlas Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.