- Make five unique zipper pulls and keychains using two cool techniques - stitching and spirelli string art!
- Use shibori techniques to create a unique messenger bag with beautiful indigo patterns!
- Help make a difference with this deluxe crate and book set from Kiwi Crate and Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.
- Create 2 awesome paper mache masks to wear or display!
- Everyone's favorite plucky panda makes the perfect cuddly companion for any Panda Crate kid.
This Poppy Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Wind up yarn to make fluffy pom-pom hedgehog friends with this animal craft kit! Bring your handmade pom-pom animals to life with felt, stickers, and pipecleaners.
- Wind up yarn to make fluffy owl friends! Bring your handmade pom-poms to life with felt, stickers, and pipecleaners.
- Place and rearrange activity magnets to sort and sequence your everyday schedule — from bedtime to bathtime to brushing-your-teeth-time, and everything in between. Then design and dye a colorful quilt you can use to tuck in your Kellan plushie and act out naptime routines.
- Pack a mailbag full of mail you make yourself (complete with felt envelopes and adorable address labels!), then pretend to make deliveries all around your house. Practice your tracing, folding, and cutting skills using colorful activity sheets, then mail your finished work to family and friends.
- With this 10 pack, your students will work in pairs or small groups to construct automatons - hand-cranked machines that investigate mechanics and patterns of motion. The project is broken up into multiple suggested class periods and serves 20-40 students.
Value: $6 per student, covering up to 3 hours
This item qualifies for free shipping!
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).