- Play 11 different games — from Tic-Tac-Toe to Tapatan — using a single travel-friendly pegboard and a set of removable game boards and game pegs.
Pegboard Games & Puzzles comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Sharpen some pencils — and your engineering knowhow — with a pencil sharpener you built yourself!
- Explore bubble chemistry, and how the construction and physics behind your machine helps bubbles form. Experiment with different wand positions and bubble formulas to make bigger, better bubbles, and practice noting your observations like scientists do! Then take a stab at more at-home explorations, from concocting your own super bubble mix, to building a pipe-cleaner bubble wand, to practicing bubble tricks.
- Check up on a favorite stuffed animal with a stethoscope, syringe, and other handy vet tools. Explore animal anatomy by assembling organ and muscle systems. Play a "find the fracture" game using an x-ray lightbox and a set of animal cards. Learn to read cat and dog body language, and how vets understand animals when they can't talk.
- Engineer a hand-cranked, wooden automaton that makes a marble climb stairs. Explore the gears and cams that make the mechanics work.
- Build a walking robot and experiment with mechanical motion!
- Hit the arcade and build the claw and create a couple of cute pom pom prizes! Set up your own claw game and see if you can win the prizes. Learn about other arcade and then build your own version!
- Make a spin art machine and experiment with centrifugal forces!
- Create your own STEAM-powered adventure at home with this 5-pack bundle of some of our most popular Kiwi crates. There's something here for every budding scientist, artist, or innovator — from hands-on projects to amazing articles.