- Make a spin art machine and experiment with centrifugal forces!
- Transform a caterpillar puppet into a butterfly, build a rainstick, and play a stacking tree game.
- Make a colorful flame lamp and complete 7 combustion experiments that explore the chemistry of oxidation, the flame test, and light energy.
Delivery note: Fire Lab is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Immerse yourself in Japanese culture! Join the celebration of Children's Day by making your own koinobori fluttering carp windsock. Use a mini mallet to take a whack at a traditional game, daruma otoshi. Follow the project recipe to make delicious onigiri rice balls.
- Discover Peru! Make a fluffy alpaca and weave local textiles, play an ancient tossing game, and create your own Nazca Line art.
- 'Plant' and decorate a tree with ornaments and ribbons. Add ammonia, bluing, and table salt to the planter, and watch snowy crystals appear on the branches overnight!
- Help Santa and his reindeer soar through the night sky by engineering a hand-cranked automaton. Learn about cranks, cams, and rotary motion while designing a wintry nighttime scene.
- Shop for Holiday favorites and save when purchased as a pack.
- Shop for Koala favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Shop for Kiwi favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!