- Produce an oxidation reaction that "eats" up aluminum foil. Test a voltmeter to learn about electric potential, and build a coin battery-powered LED light. Then put everything you learned together to engineer a clock that runs on just saltwater and strips of metal!
Delivery note: Electrochemistry Lab is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Let's learn about baking! Design a chef hat, make a cake, and practice measuring in the kitchen!
- Cover the cork piece in strips of tape to create a cool pattern or picture, then use a sponge brush to paint over top. When your paint is dry, remove the tape to reveal your amazing design! Construct the frame of your corkboard, then decorate a set of wood pushpins for your completed corkboard.
- Design your very own stencils, then use them to create a colorful canvas-bound book holder... and anything else you'd like to stencil!
- Shoot an air vortex across the room and experiment with fluid dynamics!
- Reptiles are fascinating! Make a cuddly snake, play a game with a color-changing chameleon, build a turtle box for keepsakes.
- Build a vacuum cleaner-like sweeper with moving parts that can be used to pick small items. Learn how salt and water react with vibrant watercolor painting.
Through Kiwi Camp, supplement & extend Mechanical Sweeper with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Kiwi Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Spark moments of inspiration & fun all week long exploring robotics, hydraulics, movie magic, mechanical toys & outer space!
Supplement & extend your child's Tinker Camp experience with these specially curated projects to match each day's theme!
Tinker Camp will feature five-days of FREE content, video and additional DIY activities to pair with these crates.
Find out more about Tinker Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here! Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long.
- Decorate a wearable, one-of-a-kind bandana using horseshoe stamps and paint. Play a game of pick-up snakes with beaded, pipe-cleaner snakes and a paper barrel you craft yourself. Then build and decorate a hobby horse that you can bring on all your pretend-play adventures.
- Add racing stripes and patterns to your cars with a hand-powered airbrush tool and stencils. Build out your cars and then, experiment and tinker with the wheels and balloon to see how fast they can go.