- Create a custom speedy race car and use black washi tape to create a speedway on any surface.
- Personalize the butterfly wings set with felt stickers and velvet ribbon before flying away!
- Learn about the scientific method, then put together a bubbly chemical reaction in your own fab chemistry lab. Try other color mixing experiments, make some colorful art, and learn about everyday chemical reactions.
- Encourage little artists with a color-block painting project, abstract bead sculpture, and a personalized art smock.
- Build a glowing campfire, cook up tasty treats, and make a beary fun backpack!
- Build a working catapult, "dragon" wagon, and a royal castle to explore medieval times!
- Make and decorate a kid-sized Christmas tree! Wrap fluffy pipe cleaners around the wooden "trunk" to make branches, then trim the mini tree with the included beads, bells, and tree skirt.
- Kids will love to swirl and mix the glitter paint to create unique, colorful ornaments. Decorated with jingle bells and ribbon, they make charming holiday keepsakes. This project makes a set of 3 ornaments.