- Design the board, launch, and play, all while discovering pinball game physics!
- Build a walking robot and experiment with mechanical motion!
- Make a colorful flame lamp and complete 7 combustion experiments that explore the chemistry of oxidation, the flame test, and light energy.
- Build a launcher that uses elastic power to shoot foam cannonballs. Contains everything you need to build a working launcher and matching mount.
- Construct your own lifting claw and learn how hydraulic systems work. Continue the experimentation with bonus design challenges.
- Shop for KiwiCo best sellers and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
Ignite a passion for science and creativity with these 3 projects. Recommended for Ages 14+. Projects included:
- Chalkboard & Glow Slime
- Light-Up Speaker
- Glow Lab
- Build a unicorn costume with a majestic mane, a noble snout, and a horn that lights up!
- Build two custom electronic art pieces with EL wire. Choose from five existing templates, or create your own from scratch.
- Create a custom speedy race car and use black washi tape to create a speedway on any surface.
- Build a launcher and explore physics by sending disks zooming across the room! Use the launcher to create and play a game with your new flying toys.