- Design the board, launch, and play, all while discovering pinball game physics!
- Make a colorful flame lamp and complete 7 combustion experiments that explore the chemistry of oxidation, the flame test, and light energy.
- Build a launcher that uses elastic power to shoot foam cannonballs. Contains everything you need to build a working launcher and matching mount.
- Craft a colorful chemis-tree and garden using felt shapes and liquid watercolors. Then concoct a chemical solution that'll make your garden grow fun and funky crystals over two days, and learn the science behind them!
- Construct your own lifting claw and learn how hydraulic systems work. Continue the experimentation with bonus design challenges.
- Shop for KiwiCo best sellers and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
Ignite a passion for science and creativity with these 3 projects. Recommended for Ages 14+. Projects included:
- Chalkboard & Glow Slime
- Light-Up Speaker
- Glow Lab
- Construct a marble-powered mechanism that helps keeps time! Experiment with your timer and design new paths to help the marbles run faster, slower, and everything in between. Then time yourself while creating colorful dip-dye wood art.
- Build a unicorn costume with a majestic mane, a noble snout, and a horn that lights up!
- Build two custom electronic art pieces with EL wire. Choose from five existing templates, or create your own from scratch.
- Build a walking robot and experiment with mechanical motion!