- Engineer a basic circuit, using your slime as a conductor to light up an LED (and a love of science!). Then conduct a series of electric experiments that showcase the science of switches, resistance, LED color-mixing, and more!
- Conduct a series of egg-themed experiments that show physics, chemistry, and biology in action. Color eggs using chemical reactions, create sparkly eggshells through crystallization, and more! Eggsplore the scientific method in a hands-on way, all while seeing bubbly, fizzy, bouncy, sparkly science at work!
Eggs not included.
- Paint a very special water-play mat with a water-dipped paintbrush to reveal the ins-and-outs of Kellan’s neighborhood. Try painting with lines, shapes, or even free-drawing with your finger. Then help Kellan and Peter explore their town!
- Craft some embossed coins, then stash them in a lockable treasure chest you construct yourself. Explore the science of cartography, and learn all about reading and using maps! Then design your very own treasure map, and send a friend off on the hunt to find your buried treasure.
- Cover the cork piece in strips of tape to create a cool pattern or picture, then use a sponge brush to paint over top. When your paint is dry, remove the tape to reveal your amazing design! Construct the frame of your corkboard, then decorate a set of wood pushpins for your completed corkboard.
- Take a stab at punch needle art, decorating, sewing, and stuffing a punch-needle pillow.
- Jump into Germany, where you can make your own fill-in-the-blank fairy tale, and construct your own Autobahn car and launcher set. Clap and slap your legs and feet, and learn to dance the Schuhplattler. Get the royal treatment, with a tour of the Neuschwanstein Castle.
- Harness the power of pumps and switches, and rig up a mechanical soap dispenser that works with the push of a button. Explore the science of peristalsis, then deep-dive into the history of human hygiene.
- Paint a very special water-play mat with a water-dipped paintbrush to reveal the ins-and-outs of Kellan’s neighborhood. Sharpen your dino knowhow, with a dinosaur dress-up and a fossil-making game. Then shoot for the stars by painting your very own glow-in-the-dark moon, and crafting a galaxy-in-a-bottle.
- Light up a love for material science by building an adjustable articulated desk lamp. Fulfill your engineering desktiny by constructing an adjustable tilt-and-fold desk. Then harness the power of pumps and switches to rig up a mechanical soap dispenser that works with the push of a button.