Showing 1 to 10 of 13
- Engineer a paint pendulum, complete with paint bottle holder. Practice your swing and create vibrant spiral art, where every painting is totally unique. Then repurpose your pendulum to play games — like soccer, bowling, and more!
- Get creative by arranging shapes into patterns and making crayon rubbings to reveal unique puzzle pictures. Explore the ins-and-outs of the human brain, then put your mind to the test with brain teasers, tangrams, and jigsaw puzzles you make yourself!
- Craft fluffy critters with a pom-pom winder and some yarn, then decorate them using felt, stickers, and pipe cleaners. This bundle includes 3 pom-pom owl kits and 3 pom-pom hedgehog kits (two pom-pom animals per kit) — enough crafting, creation, and customization for everyone!
- Engineer a pair of linkage-powered critters that stick their tongues out when you pull a tab, then use them to play a felt fly-catching game. Paint your critters with thermochromic paint that changes color when heated. Finish off by crafting a set of color-changing coasters!
- Aim, shoot, and score with this physics-friendly crate! Engineer an adjustable catapult and play a spirited game of basketball. Learn about the science of sports, and experiment with different angles and arcs until you're a hoop superstar.
- With this wobbler bundle, you'll use felt and fluff to craft both a Santa Claus toy and a snowman toy that tip over when you push them... then wobble right back up again! Explore the science of weight and balance, all while DIYIng your own cheery holiday decor!
- Play Snakes & Ladders, a board game that's over 2,000 years old. Mix up some homemade henna and try your hand at some mehndi designs. Learn about yoga and then strike your best cobra. Wash it all down with a cool glass of mango lassi you made yourself!
- Add racing stripes and patterns to your cars with a hand-powered airbrush tool and stencils. Build out your cars and then, experiment and tinker with the wheels and balloon to see how fast they can go.
- Learn about acid-base reactions and the science of molecules while mixing up a colorful chemical concoction, then press the mixture into bath-bomb shape. Drop your finished bath bombs into water to see fizzy chemical reactions — in action!
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.