Showing 1 to 10 of 13
- Explore Russia, where you can build a St. Basil's Cathedral storage box, and play a miniature game of gorodki.
- Investigate density by conducting a series of colorful experiments using icy, salty water. Then explore the science of crystallization by creating crystal-coated snowflake suncatchers.
- Go sightseeing in Spain, where you can build a model Spanish galleon ship, and craft a Picasso-inspired cubist sculpture.
- Everyone's favorite plucky panda makes the perfect cuddly companion for any Panda Crate kid.
This Poppy Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Shop for Atlas favorites and travel the globe with this 5-pack!
- Go sightseeing in Spain, where you can build a model Spanish galleon ship, and craft a Picasso-inspired cubist sculpture. Then visit India, where you can make a fun and festive rangoli, and play Snakes & Ladders! Finish off with a trip down under to Australia, where you can build a hopping kangaroo toy, and craft a colorful Great Barrier Reef art piece.
- Craft a snow globe inspired by the Canadian wilderness! Build and play a miniature hockey game, and test your luck with a zooming puck. Experience the caves and critters of Banff National Park. Explore the culture of indigenous Canadians by constructing your own inuksuk.
- Take a trip to Kenya, where you can build a pair of safari binoculars, and craft your own beaded, Maasai-inspired wristband.
- Craft a pair of muñecas quitapenas dolls, inspired by Mayan culture. Construct and play with a wooden top and launcher set. Meet the turtles of Monterrico, and learn all about their turtle hurdles (and victories, too!). Build a mini barrilete gigante kite and experience the Guatemalan kite festivals. Then mix some masa harina, and make your own fresh-cooked tortillas.
- Tell a story with a shadow puppet theater you construct yourself. Craft and decorate a colorful krathong, then set it afloat. Play the leopard hunt–inspired board game, len choa, and learn to strategize. Explore the tropical forest, where the Asian elephant roams. Then finish off your Thailand trip by whipping up a bowl of Pad Thai.