Showing 1 to 10 of 14
- Create 2 awesome paper mache masks to wear or display!
- Explore sewable circuit technology, conductivity, and the science of switches, then use flexible conductive thread to craft three light-up robot keychains and three light-up unicorn keychains — enough hands-on engineering fun for everyone.
- Get ready for some ooey-gooey, educational fun with this project bundle. Mix up chemical solutions to make four different kinds of slippery, slimey science — glittery confetti slime; oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glow-in-the-dark slime; and doodle-able chalkboard slime!
- Aim, shoot, and score with this physics-friendly crate! Engineer an adjustable catapult and play a spirited game of basketball. Learn about the science of sports, and experiment with different angles and arcs until you're a hoop superstar.
- Engineer a race car that runs on rubber band power and see how fast you can make it go. Explore the history of automobiles and the science of supercar speed. Then experiment with your race car to see how design changes can impact strength, speed, and distance.
- Play Snakes & Ladders, a board game that's over 2,000 years old. Mix up some homemade henna and try your hand at some mehndi designs. Learn about yoga and then strike your best cobra. Wash it all down with a cool glass of mango lassi you made yourself!
- Learn about acid-base reactions and the science of molecules while mixing up a colorful chemical concoction, then press the mixture into bath-bomb shape. Drop your finished bath bombs into water to see fizzy chemical reactions — in action!
- Sew up a circuit using flexible conductive thread, then craft a unicorn keychain whose horn lights up when you touch its tail to its hoof.
- Explore wearable technology, conductivity, and the science of sewable circuits! Sew up a soft, flexible circuit using conductive thread, add LEDs, then craft a robot keychain whose eyes light up when you touch its hand to its belly. Ready to glow?
- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own glittery confetti slime, and customize it to your liking. A hands-on way to explore chemical reactions, polymers, color-mixing, and the sparkly science of glitter!