Showing 1 to 10 of 15
- Explore Russia, where you can build a St. Basil's Cathedral storage box, and play a miniature game of gorodki.
- Go sightseeing in Spain, where you can build a model Spanish galleon ship, and craft a Picasso-inspired cubist sculpture.
- Shop for Atlas favorites and travel the globe with this 5-pack!
- This 5-pack has oodles of Doodle projects to keep you inspired and experimenting with art and design!
- Become a soaperstar, and craft your own marbled, multilayered, embedded soaps. Then sculpt and decorate an animal-shaped pencil holder, complete with stenciled pencils and animal pencil-toppers. Finish off by testing your tape-resist technique, and building a desktop corkboard.
- Go sightseeing in Spain, where you can build a model Spanish galleon ship, and craft a Picasso-inspired cubist sculpture. Then visit India, where you can make a fun and festive rangoli, and play Snakes & Ladders! Finish off with a trip down under to Australia, where you can build a hopping kangaroo toy, and craft a colorful Great Barrier Reef art piece.
- Craft a snow globe inspired by the Canadian wilderness! Build and play a miniature hockey game, and test your luck with a zooming puck. Experience the caves and critters of Banff National Park. Explore the culture of indigenous Canadians by constructing your own inuksuk.
- Take a trip to Kenya, where you can build a pair of safari binoculars, and craft your own beaded, Maasai-inspired wristband.
- With this 5-pack of projects, you'll concoct oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glittery confetti slime; color-changing thermochromic slime; circuit-perfect conductive slime; doodle-able chalkboard slime; and some bonus glow-in-the-dark slime!
- Craft a pair of muñecas quitapenas dolls, inspired by Mayan culture. Construct and play with a wooden top and launcher set. Meet the turtles of Monterrico, and learn all about their turtle hurdles (and victories, too!). Build a mini barrilete gigante kite and experience the Guatemalan kite festivals. Then mix some masa harina, and make your own fresh-cooked tortillas.