Showing 1 to 10 of 12
- Explore the science of thermochromism — with squishy slime that shifts color when it changes temperature!
- Become a soaperstar, and craft your own marbled, multilayered, embedded soaps. Then sculpt and decorate an animal-shaped pencil holder, complete with stenciled pencils and animal pencil-toppers. Finish off by testing your tape-resist technique, and building a desktop corkboard.
- Light up a love for material science by building an adjustable articulated desk lamp. Fulfill your engineering desktiny by constructing an adjustable tilt-and-fold desk. Then harness the power of pumps and switches to rig up a mechanical soap dispenser that works with the push of a button.
- Explore physics with a pintastic pinball machine you built yourself. Build a linkage-powered trashketball game, then harness the power of parabolas to aim, shoot, and score with science. Then construct a hand-powered balloon pump, and learn to make twisty, tricky balloon art!
- Put the fun in functional and make five amazing things you’ll use everyday — with this Eureka Crate 5-pack!
- This 5-pack has oodles of Doodle projects to keep you inspired and experimenting with art and design!
- With this 5-pack of projects, you'll concoct oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glittery confetti slime; color-changing thermochromic slime; circuit-perfect conductive slime; doodle-able chalkboard slime; and some bonus glow-in-the-dark slime!
- Take a stab at punch needle art, decorating, sewing, and stuffing a punch-needle pillow.
- Use colorful, geometric chips of polymer clay to create a set of terazzo treasures — where no two are exactly alike!
- Design your very own stencils, then use them to create a colorful canvas-bound book holder... and anything else you'd like to stencil!