- Get ready for some ooey-gooey, educational fun with this project bundle. Mix up chemical solutions to make four different kinds of slippery, slimey science — glittery confetti slime; oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glow-in-the-dark slime; and doodle-able chalkboard slime!
- Explore sewable circuit technology, conductivity, and the science of switches, then use flexible conductive thread to craft three light-up robot keychains and three light-up unicorn keychains — enough hands-on engineering fun for everyone.
- Get creative by arranging shapes into patterns and making crayon rubbings to reveal unique puzzle pictures. Explore the ins-and-outs of the human brain, then put your mind to the test with brain teasers, tangrams, and jigsaw puzzles you make yourself!
- Shop for advanced electronics favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Place and rearrange activity magnets to sort and sequence your everyday schedule — from bedtime to bathtime to brushing-your-teeth-time, and everything in between. Then design and dye a colorful quilt you can use to tuck in your Kellan plushie and act out naptime routines.
- Add racing stripes and patterns to your cars with a hand-powered airbrush tool and stencils. Build out your cars and then, experiment and tinker with the wheels and balloon to see how fast they can go.
- Play an alphabet munch game using a Kellan coin bank and a bunch of colorful letter tokens — can you "feed" Kellan the right letter? Then puzzle together felt pieces to make every letter from A to Z: a great way to help grow your budding letter-writing skills!
- Build a wooden kangaroo that hops when you press it down. Craft a colorful coral reef art piece, and explore the undersea wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Get inspired by the Tjanpi Desert Weavers and make your own fiber dog sculpture. Play kolap, a strategy game from the tropical island of Mer. Then whip up a batch up Anzac biscuits — you're going to need a snack after all that kolap competition!
- Pack a mailbag full of mail you make yourself (complete with felt envelopes and adorable address labels!), then pretend to make deliveries all around your house. Practice your tracing, folding, and cutting skills using colorful activity sheets, then mail your finished work to family and friends.
- Explore engineering with a marble run gameboard, complete with 35 track pieces and spinners to build all sorts of marble-ous machines. Then turn your gameboard into an artist's studio with a reversible chalkboard / whiteboard panel and built-in paint cups and art tray to help your imagination soar.
Dimensions: 21" L x 25" W x 38" H
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
Marble Run comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.