- Ignite a passion for science with 2 complete chemistry lab kits. With Electrochemistry, you'll complete 2 experiments and engineer a clock that runs on just saltwater and strips of metal. With Glow Lab, you’ll receive a UV light and mix up 3 glowing solutions. Recommended for Ages 14+.
Delivery note: The Chemistry Pack is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This pack will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Build and wire up the box, then harness the ins-and-outs of dimensional art to create a design out of layers of vellum sheets. Assemble your vellum layers, customize your background, then switch it on to enjoy your delightful artwork.
- Engineer an a-maze-ing labyrinth maze game, complete with a maze that you can design (and redesign!) yourself.
- Craft a royal nemes headdress that's fit for a pharaoh, and learn all about the key elements of an Egyptian king's clothing. Construct a working water clock that really keeps time, then decorate it with hieroglyphics.
- Learn how to take turns and play with others! Create two forest friend puppets that also double as game pieces for the Forest Friends board game!
- Engineer a drip irrigation system and sprout a love of botany and physics! Construct the water tower and trellis, set up the planter pots, then grow your own bean, wheatgrass, and watermelon plants. Explore the science of irrigation and the different ways that farmers put water to work (from flood irrigation to spray irrigation to computer-controlled farming!).
- Build and launch a pair of model orbiter spaceships using the power of pumps. Paint a set of model planets, then construct a miniature solar system that really spins. Explore the ins-and-outs of space travel — from the history of space exploration, to the challenges of astronaut training, to amazing facts about life on the International Space Station.
- Learn about plant science in a hands-on way, by assembling your own suction-cup window planters and growing a set of green bean and squash plants. Learn to take care of your plants, identify new plant parts as they sprout, and make yummy dishes using fruit and other plant parts!
- Trace pairs of stencils to customize a monster body, then rub colored pencils over texture cards to color in your monsters. Top it all off by adding stickers, or drawing your own finishing touches, to bring your monster friends to life.
Monster Mix & Match Art Pack comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.