- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own fizzy, oozy slime that "erupts" like a volcano! A hands-on way to explore kid-friendly chemistry, acids and bases, and the science of polymers.
- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own glittery confetti slime, and customize it to your liking. A hands-on way to explore chemical reactions, polymers, color-mixing, and the sparkly science of glitter!
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
- Learn to tinker with gears and rig up a motor, then decorate a unique winter wonderland scene complete with festive characters. Turn the motor on to make the gears rotate, then watch your snowman, penguin, and gingerbread man spin around and "skate" on the ice!
- Use felt and fluff to craft a soft and squishy snowman that tips over when you push it... then wobbles right back up again. A wonderful way to explore the science of weight and balance, all while DIYing your own cheery holiday decor!
- Use felt and fluff to craft a soft and squishy Santa toy that tips over when you push it... then wobbles right back up again. A wonderful wintertime way to experience the science of weight and balance, all while DIYing your own cheery holiday decor.