- Ignite a passion for science with 3 complete chemistry lab kits. With Electrochemistry, you'll complete 2 experiments and engineer a clock that runs on just saltwater and strips of metal. With Fire Lab, you’ll create a colorful flame lamp and complete 7 combustion experiments. With Glow Lab, you’ll receive a UV light and mix up 3 glowing solutions. Recommended for Ages 14+.
Delivery note: The Chemistry Pack is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This pack will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Build and wire up the box, then harness the ins-and-outs of dimensional art to create a design out of layers of vellum sheets. Assemble your vellum layers, customize your background, then switch it on to enjoy your delightful artwork.
- Engineer an a-maze-ing labyrinth maze game, complete with a maze that you can design (and redesign!) yourself.
- Learn how to take turns and play with others! Create two forest friend puppets that also double as game pieces for the Forest Friends board game!
- Explore engineering and projectiles with our Ballista crate and curated book, Mistakes That Worked: 40 Familiar Inventions & How They Came to Be. Save when purchased as a pack.
- Build and launch a pair of model orbiter spaceships using the power of pumps. Paint a set of model planets, then construct a miniature solar system that really spins. Explore the ins-and-outs of space travel — from the history of space exploration, to the challenges of astronaut training, to amazing facts about life on the International Space Station.
- Trace pairs of stencils to customize a monster body, then rub colored pencils over texture cards to color in your monsters. Top it all off by adding stickers, or drawing your own finishing touches, to bring your monster friends to life.
- Produce an oxidation reaction that "eats" up aluminum foil. Test a voltmeter to learn about electric potential, and build a coin battery-powered LED light. Then put everything you learned together to engineer a clock that runs on just saltwater and strips of metal!
Delivery note: Electrochemistry Lab is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).