- With this 4-pack of projects, you'll concoct oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glittery confetti slime; color-changing thermochromic slime; doodle-able chalkboard slime; and some bonus glow-in-the-dark slime!
- Explore engineering with a marble run gameboard, complete with 35 track pieces and spinners to build all sorts of marble-ous machines. Then turn your gameboard into an artist's studio with a reversible chalkboard / whiteboard panel and built-in paint cups and art tray to help your imagination soar.
Dimensions: 21" L x 25" W x 38" H
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
Marble Run comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Explore learning that's out of this world, with this space-themed Koala crate! Make a sensory box full of felt shapes (like rockets and stars), and learn about space through tactile play. Then decorate your crate using planet stickers you paint yourself.
- Learn to engineer with circuits and switches, construct the lantern body, and harness the amazing power of light. Then explore the science behind lasers and how they do all the amazing things they do — from lighting up rooms to vaporizing cloth to even catching criminals!
- Test your responses with a ball-drop game you built yourself. Weave a basket, and use it to catch flying pom-poms in the nick of time. Train your eyes, brain, and muscles — all while having fun!
- Sharpen your stacking skills with a tree stacker game. Decorate a jungle bag with leaf stickers — any way you like! Then play a matching game where you pick cards out of your jungle bag, find the matching Koala Crate character, then hook them to your completed tree. Ready to hang out in the jungle?
- Rig up an electrical circuit that powers a lamp, complete with a unique punch-hole lampshade you designed yourself. Then engineer a game board that lights up when you complete the circuit, by tilting and guiding conductive balls into the right spots. Wire you still waiting around? Get building!
- Build a working snowglobe, complete with clay snowman and snowy confetti. Use the science of color mixing to create frozen paint pops, then paint some postcards that are totally cool. Decorate a set of adorable penguin bowling pins, then play a game of penguin bowling with a friend!
- Everyone's favorite koala makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Koala Crate kid — whether threy're learning about science, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Kellan Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Everyone's favorite kiwi bird makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Kiwi Crate kid — whether they're working on a science experiment, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Steve Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.