- Explore physics with a pintastic pinball machine you built yourself. Build a linkage-powered trashketball game, then harness the power of parabolas to aim, shoot, and score with science. Then construct a hand-powered balloon pump, and learn to make twisty, tricky balloon art!
- Explore Russia, where you can build a St. Basil's Cathedral storage box, and play a miniature game of gorodki.
- Rig up an electrical circuit that powers a lamp, complete with a unique punch-hole lampshade you designed yourself. Then engineer a game board that lights up when you complete the circuit, by tilting and guiding conductive balls into the right spots. Wire you still waiting around? Get building!
- Investigate density by conducting a series of colorful experiments using icy, salty water. Then explore the science of crystallization by creating crystal-coated snowflake suncatchers.
- Construct the body, connect the motor and cams, and wire up a circuit that becomes complete when you place a coin on the robot's tray — causing the robot to gobble the coin right up! Read all about the science of circuits, switches, and other electromechanical marvels like your money-munching bot!
- Go sightseeing in Spain, where you can build a model Spanish galleon ship, and craft a Picasso-inspired cubist sculpture.
- Everyone's favorite plucky panda makes the perfect cuddly companion for any Panda Crate kid.
This Poppy Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Shop for Atlas favorites and travel the globe with this 5-pack!
- This 5-pack has oodles of Doodle projects to keep you inspired and experimenting with art and design!
- Put the fun in functional and make five amazing things you’ll use everyday — with this Eureka Crate 5-pack!