- Make a splash with science and math, and practice your sorting skills with a fin-tastic fishing game. Sharpen your dino knowhow, with a dinosaur dress-up and a fossil-making game. Then shoot for the stars by painting your very own glow-in-the-dark moon, and crafting a galaxy-in-a-bottle.
- Explore Russia, where you can build a St. Basil's Cathedral storage box, and play a miniature game of gorodki.
- Rig up an electrical circuit that powers a lamp, complete with a unique punch-hole lampshade you designed yourself. Then engineer a game board that lights up when you complete the circuit, by tilting and guiding conductive balls into the right spots. Wire you still waiting around? Get building!
- Sharpen your stacking skills with a tree stacker game. Decorate a jungle bag with leaf stickers — any way you like! Then play a matching game where you pick cards out of your jungle bag, find the matching Koala Crate character, then hook them to your completed tree. Ready to hang out in the jungle?
- Explore the science of thermochromism — with squishy slime that shifts color when it changes temperature!
- Investigate density by conducting a series of colorful experiments using icy, salty water. Then explore the science of crystallization by creating crystal-coated snowflake suncatchers.
- Construct the body, connect the motor and cams, and wire up a circuit that becomes complete when you place a coin on the robot's tray — causing the robot to gobble the coin right up! Read all about the science of circuits, switches, and other electromechanical marvels like your money-munching bot!
- Go sightseeing in Spain, where you can build a model Spanish galleon ship, and craft a Picasso-inspired cubist sculpture.
- Everyone's favorite plucky panda makes the perfect cuddly companion for any Panda Crate kid.
This Poppy Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Go sightseeing in Spain, where you can build a model Spanish galleon ship, and craft a Picasso-inspired cubist sculpture. Then visit India, where you can make a fun and festive rangoli, and play Snakes & Ladders! Finish off with a trip down under to Australia, where you can build a hopping kangaroo toy, and craft a colorful Great Barrier Reef art piece.