Showing 1 to 10 of 15
- Engineer a basic circuit, using your slime as a conductor to light up an LED (and a love of science!). Then conduct a series of electric experiments that showcase the science of switches, resistance, LED color-mixing, and more!
- Conduct a series of egg-themed experiments that show physics, chemistry, and biology in action. Color eggs using chemical reactions, create sparkly eggshells through crystallization, and more! Eggsplore the scientific method in a hands-on way, all while seeing bubbly, fizzy, bouncy, sparkly science at work!
Eggs not included. Order by 3/30 for 4/10 delivery!
- Jump into Germany, where you can make your own fill-in-the-blank fairy tale, and construct your own Autobahn car and launcher set. Clap and slap your legs and feet, and learn to dance the Schuhplattler. Get the royal treatment, with a tour of the Neuschwanstein Castle.
- Craft a snow globe inspired by the Canadian wilderness! Build and play a miniature hockey game, and test your luck with a zooming puck. Experience the caves and critters of Banff National Park. Explore the culture of indigenous Canadians by constructing your own inuksuk.
- Shop for Atlas favorites and travel the globe with this 5-pack!
- This 5-pack has oodles of Doodle projects to keep you inspired and experimenting with art and design!
- Tell a story with a shadow puppet theater you construct yourself. Craft and decorate a colorful krathong, then set it afloat. Play the leopard hunt–inspired board game, len choa, and learn to strategize. Explore the tropical forest, where the Asian elephant roams. Then finish off your Thailand trip by whipping up a bowl of Pad Thai.
- Craft a pair of muñecas quitapenas dolls, inspired by Mayan culture. Construct and play with a wooden top and launcher set. Meet the turtles of Monterrico, and learn all about their turtle hurdles (and victories, too!). Build a mini barrilete gigante kite and experience the Guatemalan kite festivals. Then mix some masa harina, and make your own fresh-cooked tortillas.
- With this 5-pack of projects, you'll concoct oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glittery confetti slime; color-changing thermochromic slime; circuit-perfect conductive slime; doodle-able chalkboard slime; and some bonus glow-in-the-dark slime!
- Take a trip to Kenya, where you can build a pair of safari binoculars, and craft your own beaded, Maasai-inspired wristband.