Showing 1 to 10 of 15
- Produce an oxidation reaction that "eats" up aluminum foil. Test a voltmeter to learn about electric potential, and build a coin battery-powered LED light. Then put everything you learned together to engineer a clock that runs on just saltwater and strips of metal!
Delivery note: Electrochemistry Lab is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Capture the spirit of your subject using simple lines and negative space to discover the art of sumi-e ink wash painting! Then do it all over again to make 2 inkredible artworks.
- Engineer a basic circuit, using your slime as a conductor to light up an LED (and a love of science!). Then conduct a series of electric experiments that showcase the science of switches, resistance, LED color-mixing, and more!
- Explore engineering and projectiles with our Ballista crate and curated book, Mistakes That Worked: 40 Familiar Inventions & How They Came to Be. Save when purchased as a pack.
- Ignite a passion for science with 4 complete chemistry lab kits. With Electrochemistry, you'll complete 2 experiments and engineer a clock that runs on just saltwater and strips of metal. With Fire Lab, you’ll create a colorful flame lamp and complete 7 combustion experiments. With Glow Lab, you’ll receive a UV light and mix up 3 glowing solutions. With Vortex Lab, you'll build a magnetic mixing machine and explore 4 amazing reactions. Recommended for Ages 14+.
Delivery note: The Chemistry Pack is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This pack will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Practice your technique on a fabric square, then strut your sashiko skills by stitching a design onto the fabric for a lampshade. Assemble your lamp, then light up a love of art and design.
- Use shibori techniques to create a unique messenger bag with beautiful indigo patterns! Then sculpt and decorate an animal-shaped pencil holder, complete with stenciled pencils and animal pencil-toppers. Finish off by testing your tape-resist technique, and building a desktop corkboard.
- Light up a love for material science by building an adjustable articulated desk lamp. Fulfill your engineering desktiny by constructing an adjustable tilt-and-fold desk. Then build a pair of stereo headphones that turns electrical energy into stunning stereo sound!
- Shoot an air vortex across the room and experiment with fluid dynamics!
- Design your very own stencils, then use them to create a colorful canvas-bound book holder... and anything else you'd like to stencil!