Showing 1 to 10 of 12
- Engineer a basic circuit, using your slime as a conductor to light up an LED (and a love of science!). Then conduct a series of electric experiments that showcase the science of switches, resistance, LED color-mixing, and more!
- Practice your technique on a fabric square, then strut your sashiko skills by stitching a design onto the fabric for a lampshade. Assemble your lamp, then light up a love of art and design.
- Design your very own stencils, then use them to create a colorful canvas-bound book holder... and anything else you'd like to stencil!
- This 5-pack has oodles of Doodle projects to keep you inspired and experimenting with art and design!
- Put the fun in functional and make five amazing things you’ll use everyday — with this Eureka Crate 5-pack!
- Use colorful, geometric chips of polymer clay to create a set of terazzo treasures — where no two are exactly alike!
- Take a stab at punch needle art, decorating, sewing, and stuffing a punch-needle pillow.
- With this 5-pack of projects, you'll concoct oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glittery confetti slime; color-changing thermochromic slime; circuit-perfect conductive slime; doodle-able chalkboard slime; and some bonus glow-in-the-dark slime!
- Become a soaperstar, and craft your own marbled, multilayered, embedded soaps. Then sculpt and decorate an animal-shaped pencil holder, complete with stenciled pencils and animal pencil-toppers. Finish off by testing your tape-resist technique, and building a desktop corkboard.
- Light up a love for material science by building an adjustable articulated desk lamp. Fulfill your engineering desktiny by constructing an adjustable tilt-and-fold desk. Then harness the power of pumps and switches to rig up a mechanical soap dispenser that works with the push of a button.