- Trace pairs of stencils to customize a monster body, then rub colored pencils over texture cards to color in your monsters. Top it all off by adding stickers, or drawing your own finishing touches, to bring your monster friends to life.
Monster Mix & Match Art Pack comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Learn about plant science in a hands-on way, by assembling your own suction-cup window planters and growing a set of green bean and squash plants. Learn to take care of your plants, identify new plant parts as they sprout, and make yummy dishes using fruit and other plant parts!
- Build and launch a pair of model orbiter spaceships using the power of pumps. Paint a set of model planets, then construct a miniature solar system that really spins. Explore the ins-and-outs of space travel — from the history of space exploration, to the challenges of astronaut training, to amazing facts about life on the International Space Station.
- Engineer a drip irrigation system and sprout a love of botany and physics! Construct the water tower and trellis, set up the planter pots, then grow your own bean, wheatgrass, and watermelon plants. Explore the science of irrigation and the different ways that farmers put water to work (from flood irrigation to spray irrigation to computer-controlled farming!).
- Learn how to take turns and play with others! Create two forest friend puppets that also double as game pieces for the Forest Friends board game!
- Craft a royal nemes headdress that's fit for a pharaoh, and learn all about the key elements of an Egyptian king's clothing. Construct a working water clock that really keeps time, then decorate it with hieroglyphics.
- Engineer an a-maze-ing labyrinth maze game, complete with a maze that you can design (and redesign!) yourself.
- Design and paint a canvas tote inspired by beautiful Batik bags. Build a racing komodo dragon, and learn all about this ravenous reptile that only lives in Indonesia.
- Build a moving tango scene with the power of gears. Learn to swing a set of boleadoras like a real gaucho (cowboy). Create colorful cave art inspired by La Cueva de las Manos (The Cave of Hands) in Patagonia.
- Make a set of rolling stamps and use them to decorate a carnival scene. Create an acrobat that balances on your finger, and explore the physics of balance. Harness the science of gravity to build a tumbler, then construct a ball-launching catapult and try to hit a tipping target.
Through Kiwi Camp, supplement & extend Physics Carnival with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Kiwi Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.