- Use felt and fluff to craft a soft and squishy Santa toy that tips over when you push it... then wobbles right back up again. A wonderful wintertime way to experience the science of weight and balance, all while DIYing your own cheery holiday decor.
- Use felt and fluff to craft a soft and squishy snowman that tips over when you push it... then wobbles right back up again. A wonderful way to explore the science of weight and balance, all while DIYing your own cheery holiday decor!
- Learn to tinker with gears and rig up a motor, then decorate a unique winter wonderland scene complete with festive characters. Turn the motor on to make the gears rotate, then watch your snowman, penguin, and gingerbread man spin around and "skate" on the ice!
- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own glittery confetti slime, and customize it to your liking. A hands-on way to explore chemical reactions, polymers, color-mixing, and the sparkly science of glitter!
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Dimensions: 16 inches (L) x 11 inches (H) x 6 inches (W)
Materials: Polyester and Linen
- Wire up the motors, add the switch, and assemble your robot — all while exploring the science behind circuits and sensors. Customize your robot with one of two skins (a turtle or a beetle), then use the included flashlight to make it get a move on.
- Everyone's favorite kiwi bird makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Kiwi Crate kid — whether they're working on a science experiment, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
Dimensions: 12 inches (H) x 8 inches (W)
- Build the headphone headband, rig up the speaker drivers, and experiment with stereo sound. Explore how speakers and other electroacoustic transducers turn electricity into sound, then learn about the historical technologies that made modern headsets possible.
- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own fizzy, oozy slime that "erupts" like a volcano! A hands-on way to explore kid-friendly chemistry, acids and bases, and the science of polymers.
- Mix together colors in your very own color lab (complete with beakers and a stir stick!) and explore the colorful science of cause and effect. Then play a bunch of color games that challenge your color identification and matching skills — like color bingo, color memory, and more!